Building on our work on geopolitics, global dynamics and macro trends, we apply a five-step approach to help clients adjust and transform their business model to this new global environment over the running decade and beyond.
1. Geopolitics and global dynamics: mapping the world in 2025 and 2030
- Geostrategic paradigm shifts
- Mega-drivers, trends and scenarios
- Geopolitics, sustainability and technology (GST)
Key issues for 2021 include:
- The Biden agenda
- U.S. New Green Deal
- Transatlantic relations revived?
- Global fragmentation vs. the return of multilateralism?
- China 2025 strategy / China´s 14th five-year plan
- Asian dynamics: RCEP, Digital Silk Road, tensions in South China Sea
- Next generation EU
- EU Green Deal and ESG
- Public funding programs for innovation and transformation
- Corona stimulus packages around the world – fiscal, monetary and Central Bank responses
- Technology advances around AI, big data and quantum computing
- Technological & digital sovereignty and digital governance
- New regulation regimes in digital and technology, climate and ESG
- Geotech, technology wars and cyber security
2. Analyzing business implications: deep dives
We carry out an industry- and company-specific impact analysis and then ask:
- What are the opportunities arising?
- What are the risks to manage?
- How could markets, production and value chains be impacted?
- How could the balance sheet and company value be impacted?
3. Strategic response, transformation and change advisory
In an interactive approach we:
- Explore how your company should react and adapt
- Take deep dives into individual questions, both macro and micro
- Act as your strategic sparring partner to help your CEO and senior management team master the transformation
- Help you get your business ready for 2025
4. Co-financing the transformation with public funding
To help co-finance the transformation process, we identify and help you to potentially benefit from public funding.
- Huge public funding programs are available in the European Union and Germany for investments in innovation, new technologies, green processes, digital transformation and others
- We work with you to potentially benefit from these programs in the short, medium and long term
5. Telling the change story: communications
We develop and write:
- Internal communications that give management and staff a new vision
- Corporate communication strategies that reposition the company vis- à-vis its relevant stakeholders
- CEO communications that position the CEO as strategic mastermind and thought leader
- Investor communications that tailor the right storyline for the capital markets