This website and the information it contains belong to Berlin Global Advisors GmbH (BGA) and are protected by copyright. All rights reserved.
Before you use this website please read the following carefully.
By continuing to use this website, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree you must not use this website. BGA may modify these terms at any time and without notice. Please read carefully:
- While we try to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in it. We advise you to verify the accuracy of any information on this website before you rely on it.
- You may not use the material on this website for commercial purposes.
- Any copies taken from this website must retain any copyrights or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
- You are prohibited from removing any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained on this website.
- You must not copy and use the logo, slogan, livery or device of BGA or any other group or company without their prior written approval.
- We endeavour to make sure that the material contained on this website is accurate and complete when it is first published. However, you must recognise that information contained on this website may become out of date over time.
- This website and the information contained on it is provided for your use “AS IS” without any warranty (whether express or implied) of any kind.
- BGA does not accept any liability for loss or damage however caused which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website. BGA does not accept responsibility for any such loss arising out of or reliance on information contained on this website.
- BGA is not responsible for the content or suitability of any third party websites that may link from this website, and does not accept any liability for loss or damage however caused as a result of your accessing any third party websites.
Changes to Website
We may change the format and content of this website at any time without notice. We may also suspend or discontinue operation of the website without notice for support or maintenance work, in order to update its content or for any other reason. We may terminate access in relation to specific users or generally at any time and without notice.
BGA does not collect personal information about individual users except when they specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis.
If you communicate with us by e-mail you are voluntarily providing us with your e-mail address, and if you fill out an enquiry form or a ‘register of interest’ form you are voluntarily providing us with the information you enter.
We will only use this information to communicate with you. This may include contacting you with information we believe may be of interest to you. You can get in touch with us at any time using the details on the contacts page to tell us that you no longer wish to receive any such information.
We will not give, sell or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties without your prior approval.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold at any time. To do this please email us at email@example.com.
A cookie is a piece of data placed on a computer’s hard drive that contains information about how a website is used. We use different types of cookies to collect information on how people use this website so we can make it more relevant and helpful.
- ‘Session based’ cookies: These are essential for parts of the website to operate efficiently. We use them to maintain the state of a user’s actions so they do not have to constantly request the same information within a ‘session’.
- ‘Analytics’ cookies: These are used to collect information about how you use the website. For example they record where you have come to the site from and which pages you have visited. We use this information to help us improve the content and structure of the website.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies (see how here). However, some of our website features may not function as a result.