Current Job Openings
Become part of our global team
No positions available at this time
Internship (m/f) Political Risk Analysis, Berlin office
Berlin Global Advisors (www.berlinglobaladvisors.com) is offering throughout the year, Political Risk Internships on a rolling basis, in the Berlin office.
- Assist in gathering, monitoring, researching and analyzing open and subscribed sources
- Support production of concise and well-written analysis of (geo-)political, economic, regional, security and institutional issues
- Contribute creatively with own ideas and projects
- Assist senior staff in broader research projects and initiatives
- Prepare support materials, notes and presentation material
- Help in preparation and proofreading of routine correspondence, memoranda and reports
- Execute general administrative tasks such as maintenance of databases, acceptance of telephone calls, event organization, travel arrangement
- Minimum second year of pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Regional Studies, Economics, International Relations, Security Studies, International Development or related fields
- Understanding of international political and economic contexts, preferably based on first practical experiences in governmental, non-governmental instructions and/or international organizations
- Ability to conduct research independently, draft memos
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize workload: self-starter, hands-on mentality, stress-resistant
- Very good command of English
We are looking for motivated, well-organized and driven applicants to join our international team. We offer flexible working hours, flat team structures, an entrepreneurial environment, as well as the opportunity to implement ideas. Our offices are located in Berlin, London Mayfair and New York.
You must be enrolled for the entire internship period. Your application must therefore include a copy of your current matriculation certificate. Unfortunately, we can only offer compulsory or study-related internships.
To apply, please send a CV and a cover letter, a current certificate of matriculation from a university or college and two recommendation letters to email@example.com.
Please note, given the high number of applications we are receiving, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Berlin Global Advisors (BGA) provides geopolitical risk analysis, political due diligence and private diplomacy for financial investors and corporate clients. We help asset managers, boards and executives to navigate an increasingly complex and uncertain world as new international political and regulatory dynamics impact strategic global trade, planning, mergers & acquisitions, foreign direct investments and public markets.