Berlin Global Advisors (www.berlinglobaladvisors.com) is offering throughout the year Geopolitics Internships for a duration of three month on a rolling basis at our Berlin office.
- Assist in gathering, monitoring, researching and analyzing open and subscribed sources
- Contribute to the production of concise and well-written analysis of (geo-)political, economic, regional, security and institutional issues
- Assist senior staff in broader research projects and initiatives
- Prepare support materials, notes and presentation material
- Help in preparation and proofreading of routine correspondence, memoranda and reports
- Background in Political Science, Regional Studies, Economics, International Relations, Security Studies, International Development or related fields
- Understanding of and passion for international political and economic contexts, preferably based on first practical experiences in governmental, non-governmental institutions and/or international organizations
- Ability to conduct research independently, draft memos
- Excellent communication, writing, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize workload: self-starter, hands-on mentality, stress-resistant
- Very good command of German (C2) and English (C1)
- Availability of three month
- Reference to preferred period of time
We are looking for motivated, well-organized and driven applicants to join our team. We offer flat team structures, an entrepreneurial environment, as well as the opportunity to implement ideas. You must be enrolled for the entire internship period. Your application must therefore include a copy of your current matriculation certificate. Please also write us your preffered exact time periods for an internship.
To apply, please send a CV and a cover letter including your preferred period of time, references and a current certificate of matriculation from a university or college to email@example.com. We accept applications in English and German.
If you’ll have questions about the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Please note, given the high number of applications we are receiving, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.