Location: Berlin or Frankfurt
Berlin Global Advisors is offering throughout the year internships on a rolling basis at our Berlin and Frankfurt offices.
- Assist in gathering, monitoring, researching and analyzing open and subscribed sources
- Contribute to the production of concise and well-written analysis of (geo-)political, economic, regional, security and
- Assist senior staff in broader research projects and initiatives
- Prepare support materials, notes and presentation material
- Help in the preparation and proofreading of routine correspondence, memoranda and reports
- Support general administrative tasks
- Background in Political Science, Regional Studies, Economics, International Relations, Security Studies, International
Development or related fields
- Understanding of international political and economic contexts, preferably based on first practical experiences in
governmental, non-governmental instructions and/or international organizations
- Ability to conduct research independently, draft memos
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize workload: self-starter, hands-on mentality, stress-resistant
- Fluent in German and English
We are looking for motivated, well-organized and driven applicants to join our team. We offer flat team structures, an entrepreneurial environment, as well as the opportunity to implement ideas. You must be enrolled for the entire internship period. Your application must therefore include a copy of your current matriculation certificate.
To apply, please send a CV and a cover letter, a current certificate of matriculation from a university or college and recommendation letters from previous employers to email@example.com. We accept applications in English and German.