Internship (m/f/d) Governmental Affairs in Berlin
Berlin Global Advisors (BGA) provides insight, strategic counsel and access to decision makers at the intersection of global markets, geopolitics and government policy. Our clients are institutional investors, corporations and government institutions that seek guidance and advice on policy and political developments that impact strategies, positioning, business models, M&A, market entries or investments in the equity and debt markets. We are a global firm with 50 Partners and Advisors around the world, who bring in their expertise, judgement and network from decades of experience in government, diplomacy, intelligence, finance, business and academia.
Berlin Global Advisors (www.berlinglobaladvisors.com) is offering throughout the year Geopolitics Internships for a duration of three month on a rolling basis at our Berlin office.
- Assist in gathering, monitoring, researching and analyzing open and subscribed sources
- Contribute to the production of concise and well-written analysis of (geo-)political, economic, regional, security and institutional issues
- Assist senior staff in broader research projects and initiatives
- Prepare support materials, notes and presentation material
- Help in preparation and proofreading of routine correspondence, memoranda and reports
- Support general administrative tasks
- Background in Political Science, Regional Studies, Economics, International Relations, Security Studies, International Development or related fields
- Understanding of international political and economic contexts, preferably based on first practical experiences in governmental, non-governmental instructions and/or international organizations
- Ability to conduct research independently, draft memos
- Excellent communication, writing, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize workload: self-starter, hands-on mentality, stress-resistant
- Very good command of German (C2) and English (C1) (please include a proof of your language level, e.g. Abiturzeugnis or language tests in German and English)
- Availability of three month
- Reference to preferred period of time
We are looking for motivated, well-organized and driven applicants to join our team. We offer flat team structures, an entrepreneurial environment, as well as the opportunity to implement ideas. You must be enrolled for the entire internship period. Your application must therefore include a copy of your current matriculation certificate.
To apply, please send a CV and a cover letter, references and a current certificate of matriculation from a university or college to email@example.com. We accept applications in English and German.
Please note, given the high number of applications we are receiving, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.