On February 14th, 2019, BGA and its partners McLarty Associates and KPMG hosted a dinner in Munich ahead of the Munich Security Conference. The topic was “Chinese-American Competition: What Role for Europe?
- Prof. Dr. Kai C. Andrejewski, Partner, KPMG Germany
- Jan F. Kallmorgen, CEO, Berlin Global Advisors
- Ambassador Richard Burt, Managing Partner, Europe and Eurasia, McLarty Associates, former U.S. Ambassador to Germany and former Assistant Secretary of State for European and Canadian affairs
- Lieutenant-General (ret) Ben Hodges, BGA Partner, former Commander of the U.S. Army in Europe, Pershing Chair in Strategic Studies CEPA
- Prof. Dr Eberhard Sandschneider, BGA Partner, Chair for China Politics, Freie Universität Berlin, former Director, German Council on Foreign Relations