BGA hosted a Global Bridges’ XXXII Berlin Global Forum with BaFIN President Felix Hufeld titled, “Bitcoin-Blockchain: From Sensation to Rehabilitation?” The event, held at BGA’s Berlin office, focused on the evolution of Bitcoin and its accompanying ledger technology Blockchain from an industry outlier to a global phenomenon.
Other topics covered include:
- The chances and risks of blockchain in relation to the finance industry.
- The tension between promoting innovation and regulatory requirements.
- The risks around Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and the potantial of blockchain to turn the finance industry upside down.
- Mark Turrell, CEO, Orcasci Limited
- Stephanie Adam, Senior Consultant, Apricum – The Cleantech Advisory
- Peter Müller, Member of the Board, Global Bridges e.V.; Member of the Board, Greencom Networks
- Moderator: Jan F. Kallmorgen, CEO & Founder, BGA