BGA hosted a client breakfast event in its London office titled “Navigating the Trump Agenda: Iran, Russia, and CFIUS”. The program’s speaker was David Metzner, Managing Partner, ACG Analytics and the discussion centered on the following:
- The impact of Donald Trump’s Iran decision on companies and investors
- How the trade conflict with the EU on steel, aluminium and automotives will play out leading up to the June 1
- Will the U.S. impose more sanctions against Russia and what sectors might be affected?
- Tighter rules for merger controls / CFIUS are under way and what this means for transa tlantic M&A deals
- Forecasting the U.S. foreign policy and economic agenda in the second year of the Trump Presidency
- Midterm elections expectations